Specially for families
We love welcoming families to Claridge’s. From the moment you step through the door, our aim is to make your stay both effortless and extraordinary.
Space to stretch out
With some of the largest rooms in central London, there is plenty of space for everyone. Many of our rooms and suites can also be connected up to create a family-friendly apartment.
Looking after the little things
We have included lots of thoughtful touches to surprise and delight your children – from tote goody bags on arrival to personalised bathrobes at bedtime. And we have lots of ideas to keep them entertained. Computer games or art and craft activities? Anyone for a game of ‘I Insist’ (our very own Claridge’s card game)? Or perhaps a children's afternoon tea, especially created for tiny fingers?
A spot of ‘me time’
While the children let their hair down, put your feet up in Claridge’s Spa or savour a lunch or dinner for two. We will happily arrange childcare or babysitters to give you some much-needed time out.
Amenities & services
- Gift pack on arrival
- Claridge's bell boy teddy bear
- Claridge's umbrella
- Personal bathrobes and slippers
- Children’s magazine with morning newspaper
- Children’s books and board games
- Babysitting and childminding services
- Organic baby amenities
- Baby soap and lotion
- Cots and highchairs
- Bottle warmers
- Children's menu available in hotel restaurants
- 24-hour room service
- Fully trained first aider
- Doctors on call
- Nintendo Wii/Gameboy Advance and choice of games
- Family Sky TV
- Family DVDs and CDs
- iPod docking stations available in suite
For further information on our family friendly services, please contact our concierge: firstname.lastname@example.org
From here in the heart of London, there are countless events and experiences on your doorstep. Talk to our concierge team to plan a truly unforgettable adventure. No request is too big, or too small.
- Recommendations and activities for inside the hotel, anywhere in London and beyond
- Tickets for attractions, museums and shows
- All your family transport needs
- Luxury picnics made to order
- Enquire in advance about activity days organised by our partners, the wonderful children's entertainers Sharky & George
From Conde Nast Traveller to Forbes, and Ultratravel to Tatler, we’ve collected some prestigious international awards.
History & Heritage
From a humble house to a royal favourite, our story is as long and intriguing as our guest list.
History & Heritage
Design & Features
Claridge’s marries original art deco features with the flair of some of today’s most influential designers.