Terms & Conditions
Any cancellations must be made by 6.00pm local time, two days prior to scheduled arrival to avoid a penalty of one night's room charge. Cancellations for all Signature Suites must be made by 6.00pm local time, 14 days prior to scheduled arrival to avoid a penalty charge.
All reservations require a guarantee or deposit in lieu. Methods that are accepted as a guarantee include: credit card, deposit, a pre-approved travel agent or a pre-approved company. Guaranteed reservations are held until noon the day after the scheduled arrival.
A deposit may be used as a method of guarantee. The following are accepted deposit methods: wire transfer, bank cheque, company cheque, traveller's cheque or a personal cheque.
For reservations requiring 10 rooms or more please contact our Groups Desk on 00 800 800 72869 (Belguim, France, Germany, Ireland, Spain, Switzerland and UK), 011 800 800 72869 (United States), elsewhere call +44 (0)20 7750 6760. Alternatively you can email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pet and Guide Dog Policy
- Owners/guests must advise the hotel in advance of arrival if they wish to bring a pet.
- The breed and weight of the pet must be advised in advance.
- For pets that weigh more than 7kg it will be at the discretion of the General Manager as to whether the pet will be permitted.
- Guests are only permitted to have one pet in any room or suite at any given time.
- An anti-allergy deep cleaning fee of £100 for all suite/room categories applies following the stay.
- Any stains or damages must be paid for according to the cost of replacement or repair.
- Owners/guests are asked to control any noise made by the pet to ensure it does not disturb other guests.
- The hotel reserves the right to review our accommodation commitment if operational issues occur.
- The pet cannot be left alone in any room or suite at any time.
- Staff are not permitted to care for the pet - e.g. feeding or walking.
- The pet must be kept on a leash when in public areas.
- Pets are not allowed in the spa and fitness facilities.
- Pets are not allowed in any food or beverage area, with the exception of assistance dogs.
- Pets are not permitted in our fleet vehicles.
- Guests are asked to pick up any deposits left by the pet immediately.
- Pets must be well trained.
Extra rollaway beds are available at £75 per night. We are delighted to provide cots for children up to two years of age with our compliments.
All rates are on a Room Only basis unless otherwise stated. All room rates are subject to a discretionary service charge of 5%.
Brook Street, Mayfair
Call: +44 (0)20 7629 8860
Fax: +44 (0)20 7499 2210