As part of our continued commitment to ensuring Claridge’s is recognised as one of the best hotels in London, we will be closing our Ballroom from 1 January to early May 2020 for a restoration programme.
All other event rooms will remain open and completely unaffected during this time. We will be delighted to take any enquiries for the Ballroom after this date. Please contact our events team who will be pleased to assist.
With its beautiful 1930s design, marble and mirrors, the Ballroom reception area is a fine, well-proportioned room that can be used in its own right for receptions and informal meetings. It has the benefit of the Ballroom's own entrance and cloakroom.
At a glance
- Capacity: 180- 240
- Size: 105.16 sq m / 1132 sq ft
- Location: ground floor
- Adjoining Rooms: Ballroom
- Benefits from the use of the Ballroom's private entrance
- Breathtaking 1930s-style design, with marble flooring and mirrored walls
Facilities & Decor
- Wireless internet environment
- 2 telephone lines
- Projection screen
- Designed to echo the original decor of the 1930s, with a marble floor and hand-engraved mirrors
- PR events
- Baby showers
- Cocktail receptions
- Special celebrations
- Wedding receptions & dinners