Stepping into the entrance hall of this two-bedroom suite, you are immersed in rich history and regal grandeur, with carefully crafted details that blend tradition with the height of contemporary comfort.
Many of the design motifs and materials reflect the Coronation of Her Majesty The Queen, the intricately embroidered gown and the celebratory dinner that was held at Claridge’s in 1953.
At a glance
- 2 Emperor beds (twin beds available)
- Sleeps up to 4 people
- Average size: 225 sq m / 2422 sq ft
- Views: Brook Street, Davies Street
- Connecting rooms available on request
- Designed by Michelle Wu to showcase European grandeur, Victorian heritage and contemporary touches in perfect harmony
- Couple’s dressing rooms framed by sliding doors, with hand-embroidery mirroring the techniques used to create the Queen’s coronation gown
- An original Gilbert and Sullivan grand piano
- Beautifully restored mahogany dining table for eight with chairs in ‘Buckingham blue’ silk with gold thread and piping, crafted by royal weavers Gainsborough in separate dining room
- Personal Claridge’s butler offering 24-hour service
- Complimentary return transfer to and from London airports (including private airports) and railway stations, or valet parking
- Bottle of champagne in your suite
- Guest toilet
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Illy coffee machine
- 90+ international TV channels
- Films on demand
- Bang and Olufsen speakers
- Dyson supersonic hairdryer
- Mini bar stocked with British treats including complimentary soft drinks
- Twin basins, bath, walk-in shower and Japanese Toto toilet
- Free standing bath with heritage brassware from Barber Wilson
- Artwork by Reiko Tamura
- Backdrop of calcite azul quartize in blue tones
- Aromatic and rejuvenating Claridge's bath products
You may also like
Restaurants & Bars
Claridge’s restaurants offer exceptional dining and inspiring menus. Claridge’s Bar is an icon of art deco glamour; and the Fumoir bar is Mayfair’s top secret hideaway.
Restaurants & Bars
From royal balls to glamorous cocktail parties, we have played host to countless remarkable occasions. If walls could talk, we would have over 100 years of stories to tell.
Arrive in style and travel with ease, with our fleet of luxury cars and experienced drivers.