Stepping into the entrance hall, you are immersed in rich history and regal grandeur, with carefully crafted details that blend tradition with the height of contemporary comfort.
Many of the design motifs and materials reflect the Coronation of Her Majesty The Queen, the intricately embroidered gown and the celebratory dinner that was held at Claridge’s in 1953.
At a glance
- 2 Emperor beds
- Sleeps up to 4 people
- Average Size: 223 sq m / 2400 sq ft
- Views: Brook Street, Davies Street
- Connecting Rooms Available on request
- European grandeur, Victorian heritage and contemporary touches in perfect harmony
- Couple’s dressing rooms framed by sliding doors, with hand-embroidery mirroring the techniques used to create the Queen’s coronation gown
- An original Gilbert and Sullivan grand piano
- Beautifully restored mahogany dining table with chairs in ‘Buckingham blue’ silk with gold thread and piping, crafted by royal weavers Gainsborough
- Your personal Claridge’s butler offering 24-hour service
- Complimentary Mercedes S-Class airport transfer from London Heathrow
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Illy coffee machine
- Super soft robes and slippers
- 90+ international TV channels
- Films on demand
- Bose Bluetooth portable speaker
- Free standing bath with heritage brassware from Barber Wilson
- Artwork by Reiko Tamura
- Backdrop of calcite azul quartize in blue tones
- Japanese Toto toilet in both bathrooms
- Aromatic and rejuvenating English products made by Cowshed for Claridge’s
You may also like
Restaurants & Bars
Claridge’s restaurants offer exceptional dining and inspiring menus. Claridge’s Bar is an icon of art deco glamour; and the Fumoir bar is Mayfair’s top secret hideaway.
Restaurants & Bars
From royal balls to glamorous cocktail parties, we have played host to countless remarkable occasions. If walls could talk, we would have over 100 years of stories to tell.
Arrive in style and travel with ease, with our fleet of luxury cars and experienced drivers.