Claridge’s Spa features steam rooms, saunas and seven luxurious treatment rooms with private bathrooms. The Spa is exclusively available to Claridge’s hotel guests, members and guests booking treatments of 90 minutes or longer.
For treatments of 90 minutes or more, guests are invited to discover our pool, sauna and steam room for two hours as part of their experience.
Please arrive 15 minutes before your treatment is due to start as this will give you plenty of time to change and complete your health questionnaire.
Claridge's Spa Facilities
- Spa guests should only use the facilities if they are in good physical condition and capable of engaging in the relevant exercise or activity
- If the guest has any doubts about their abilities or the appropriateness of their use of the facilities through their general condition, injury or other reason, such as pregnancy, they must consult a doctor prior to using the relevant facilities
- Spa users may not use any of the facilities if suffering from any infectious or contagious illness, disease or other ailment or whilst suffering from a physical ailment such as open cuts, abrasions, open sores or minor infections where there is a risk that such use may be detrimental to the health, safety, comfort or physical condition of other Spa guests
- Spa users shall need to comply with all instructions and/or recommendations given to them by, or on behalf of the Company regarding the use all facilities
- Only members of staff or a 3rd party agreed by the Company may provide personal training services within the Spa
- Pets are not allowed in the Spa
- Smoking is not permitted in the Spa
- Only food purchased from the Spa should be consumed within the Spa
- No alcoholic beverages or drugs of any kind may be brought into the Spa
- Spa users may not use the facilities whilst under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- Mobile phones are allowed in the Spa but should be placed on silent whilst in the gym and changing rooms
- Spa users shall not take photos or videos of other members in the club and are asked to be considerate of other members when using a mobile phone (no video calls, or calls on speakerphone)
- No glass containers may be taken into any fitness areas, pool or changing areas
- Loud, abusive or offensive language will not be considered as acceptable conduct
- Please be aware that there is not a permanent lifeguard in attendance in the pool area
- This area is monitored by CCTV, for this reason we request that you abide by the Swimming Pool Safety Code to assure your safety
- Children under 16 years of age must be supervised by an adult (18 years and over) at all times
- The maximum number of children under 16 years of age that one adult can supervise is three
- Children of nappy wearing age must wear swim pants at all times
- Children using flotation devices (e.g. arm bands, rings) must be closely supervised with the parent or guardian in the water with them at all times
- People under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted to use the pool
- Diving, running, jumping, pushing and rough play are not permitted in and around the pool area
- Users must shower before and after using the pool
- Mobile telephones are not to be used around pool area
- No glass or crockery is to be taken into the pool areas
- No outdoor footwear allowed on poolside
- Only approved swimwear is permitted. For men: trunks or swimwear shorts, for women: costume or bikini
- Any person suffering from a known serious medical conditions - heart conditions, diabetes, epilepsy or respiratory problem should seek medical guidance from a doctor before swimming
- Any person volunteering such information should be closely monitored within the pool and the staff on duty should be made aware
- Anyone suffering from an open wound, sore, infected eyes or any discharge from ears or nose will be refused entry
Monday - Sunday: 8am - 9pm
Family-friendly swimming hours: 8am – 10am
Sign up to our spa newsletter for an exclusive look at upcoming residencies and signature treatments.
Send a personalised gift via email or post.