Bright Young Things at Claridge's
Extravagant, exuberant and eccentric, the Bright Young Things dazzled Jazz Age London. Our Roaring Twenties-inspired suite offer invites you to relive this charismatic era as we celebrate Cecil Beaton’s Bright Young Things at the National Portrait Gallery.
Every detail of your stay is designed to evoke the glamour of this golden age and the high society set who made it their own. Step into art deco elegance courtesy of Shalimar fragrance and a vintage trunk of 1920s fashion filled with feathered capes, glittering headbands and jewellery. Go on to discover a curated collection of gems from the Claridge’s archives in the lobby before delving deeper into Beaton’s world with a pair of tickets to the exhibition.
Meanwhile in the Fumoir – Claridge’s iconic art deco bar – Bee’s Knees and Between the Sheets are all the rage once more. Soak up the debonair spirit with cocktails for two inspired by the original mixes and flips in our cocktail book collaboration, a copy of which is yours to keep. And when it’s time to call it a night, tales of the Jazz Age and era-defining films await in your suite.
- A stay in a Mayfair Suite or a Claridge’s Suite.
- Two tickets to the Cecil Beaton’s Bright Young Things exhibition at the National Portrait Gallery.
- A pair of cocktails from The Fumoir’s celebratory collection, served by bartenders in authentic velvet jackets.
- A vintage trunk of original 1920s fashion in your suite for the duration of your stay.
- A library of limited edition F. Scott Fitzgerald volumes with art deco artwork by Coralie Bickford Smith in your suite for the duration of your stay including Flappers and Philosophers, and The Beautiful and Damned.
- A collection of films in your suite for the duration of your stay that capture the essence of the era, including Some Like It Hot, Midnight in Paris and The Artist – and Bright Young Things by Stephen Fry.
- To keep: a duo of classic 1925 Shalimar fragrances, created in collaboration with Guerlain and presented in decorative art deco bottles.
- To keep: two copies of our cocktail book, created in collaboration with the National Portrait Gallery, Cecil Beaton: Mixing With The Bright Young Things.
- Traditional English breakfast.
Offer is valid for stays from 12 March until 7 June 2020 (inclusive) and must be booked a minimum of two days in advance.
From £3,200 for a Mayfair Suite
(inclusive of all taxes)
To book, please call our Reservations team on +44 (0)20 7107 8862