Christmas at Claridge's
Elegant, timeless and simply unforgettable.
There’s nowhere quite like Claridge’s at Christmas. From our legendary tree taking centre stage in our lobby, to the stockings on Christmas morning and mince pies, every little detail captures the magic of the season. We invite you to join us for a simply unforgettable celebration.
Toast the beginning of your stay in a breath-taking room or suite with bottle of champagne on arrival and festive treats. With magical touches such as a visit from Father Christmas, festive carol singing, a celebratory Christmas lunch and a horse-drawn carriage ride around Mayfair, this is Christmas by Claridge’s.
Offer is valid for a three-night stay arriving on 23 or 24 December 2020 only.
Please note that all inclusions are subject to government guidance.
- Three nights in one of our breath-taking rooms or suites.
- A welcome bottle of champagne and festive treats.
- Christmas trees in all one-bedroom and signature suites.
- Storytelling for children on Christmas Eve.
- Mince pies and carrots for children to place on the mantelpiece for Father Christmas and his reindeer.
- A visit from Father Christmas and his elf.
- Christmas morning carols.
- Stockings for adults and children.
- A horse-drawn carriage ride around Mayfair with hot chocolate and marshmallows.
- Christmas lunch in either the French Salon and Drawing Room, or Davies and Brook. Lunch excludes beverages.
- English breakfast each morning of your stay.
- A relaxed check-out time of 2pm.
From £3,315 for a three-night stay.
(inclusive of all taxes)
Please call +44 (0)20 7107 8862 or email email@example.com
More special offers
Sip golden age cocktails, explore London’s green spaces and go hotel-hopping for dinner. This is a staycation, by Claridge’s. From £656.25.
Stay four longer
Four nights for the price of three. Linger longer in London – book a four- night stay and one of them will be on the house.
Stay four longer
Settle into a suite and toast a memorable stay over your complimentary bottle of champagne. From £1,512.