Think. Read. Be inspired. Beautifully designed and furnished by the renowned British design workshop Linley, Claridge’s Map Room makes conducting business a pleasure.
Named after the magnificent wall-sized map of the world that grabs the attention, the Map Room features all you need to catch up with work. And with light bites delivered fresh from Claridge’s kitchens, it’s the perfect spot for an informal meeting too. With 24/7 access, drop in whenever you need a moment to focus.
Amenities & services:
- Complimentary water and use of Nespresso machine
- Complimentary Mac and PC laptops, iPads and integrated Wi-Fi
- Discrete break-out spaces and hot desks with Eames office chairs
- Multiple time-zone clocks provide an instant worldview
- Specially selected library of limited-edition art, fashion and lifestyle books selected by Assouline along with a selection of the latest magazines
- Light bites throughout the day fresh from Claridge’s kitchen
- Staff and concierge on hand to take care of your every need
- Assistance setting up conference-calls and people on hand to dispatch and take receipt of important documents
- Accessible 24-hours a day to residents
Claridge's Map Room has 24-hour access.