Private Dining Terms and Conditions
Maximum Cover and Menus
The Foyer Private Dining Room can accommodate up to 20 guests, and the table in L’Epicerie can host 14 guests.
Our three-course private dining menu is £90pp in The Foyer and Reading Room and £150pp in L’Epicerie.
Sample menus can be found online here.
What are the minimum spends for our private dining spaces?
Please note there is no hire charge for the rooms but a minimum spend is required for private hire of the spaces:
Lunch or Dinner:
- £1,800 in The Foyer and Reading Room
- £2,000 in L’Epicerie
- £2,000 in The Foyer and Reading Room
- £2,200 in L’Epicerie
How to secure your booking?
Credit card details are required to secure the reservation and your booking cannot be guaranteed until these are provided.
Please be aware that payment for the full amount of the minimum spend plus 12.5% mandatory service charge will be taken 7 days prior to your event and will be non-refundable.
What is the cancellation policy?
We understand plans can change so if you need to cancel your reservation we kindly ask you to inform us at least 7 days prior to the time and date of your event.
A cancellation fee of the full minimum spend will occur for any late cancellations.
Interactive lunch & dinner experience
For our interactive dining experiences, the minimum spend is £3,500, and covers up to 10 guests for the following:
- A glass of Laurent Perrier “La Cuvee” Champagne and canapés on arrival
- Four-course dinner in L’Epicerie
- Wine pairing for each dishes, selected by our sommelier
- Water, teas, coffees and petits-fours
- A signed copy of the Claridge’s Cookbook for each guest at the table
Other terms and conditions
- Please note a 12.5% mandatory service charge will be added to your final bill.
- We respectfully ask for guests to arrive at the restaurant promptly at the time of your reservation. If you wish to have a drink beforehand please advise us when making your reservation so that we can help with an eventual bar reservation.
- Our private spaces are available for the length of time stated on your reservation and we will require the room to be vacated at the agreed time.
- To respect the privacy of all our guests we ask that you kindly refrain from taking flash photography.