Grand Piano Suite
Fashion may be fleeting, but true style endures. The Grand Piano Suite is testament to this, created for Claridge’s by couturier – and friend of the hotel – Diane von Furstenberg.
Her inimitable style is woven into the space, from signature materials such as velvet and silk, to the iconic silhouettes that influence each detail. Step into instant calm, with a peaceful palette of turquoise and blush tones, cut through with layered textures, gold accents and occasional splashes of colour. In the master bedroom through to the palatial living room and library, where the Grand Piano stands, a harmonious mix of vintage pieces and contemporary furnishings reflect Diane’s timeless style. While curated artwork is inspired both by her own collections and most recent collaboration with Claridge’s – the Tree of Love, from Christmas 2018.
At a glance
- 2 Emperor beds (twin beds available)
- Sleeps up to 4 people
- Average size: 178 sq m / 1916 sq ft
- Views: Brook Street, Davies Street
- Connecting rooms available on request
- Designed by Diane von Furstenberg
- A beautiful grand piano and ornate marble fireplace
- Dressing room for two, with hand-embroidery featured on the sliding doors
- Antique dining table
- Personal Claridge’s butler offering 24-hour service
- Complimentary return transfer to and from London airports (including private airports) and railway stations, or valet parking
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Espresso coffee machine
- Super soft robes and slippers
- 90+ international TV channels
- Films on demand
- Bose Bluetooth portable speaker
- Dyson supersonic hairdryer
- Mini bar stocked with British treats including complimentary soft drinks
- Ensuite marble bathroom and separate WC
- Aromatic and rejuvenating Claridge's bath products
- Japanese Toto toilet in the master bathroom
Your personal preferences
You may also like
Restaurants & Bars
Claridge’s restaurants offer exceptional dining and inspiring menus. Claridge’s Bar is an icon of art deco glamour; and the Fumoir bar is Mayfair’s top secret hideaway.
Restaurants & Bars
From royal balls to glamorous cocktail parties, we have played host to countless remarkable occasions. If walls could talk, we would have over 100 years of stories to tell.
Arrive in style and travel with ease, with our fleet of luxury cars and experienced drivers.