Dedicated to golden age luxury and modern glamour, our seasonal staycation invites you to soak up the best of Mayfair.
This retreat begins with timeless cocktails inspired by the Bright Young Things – the High Society set that dazzled Jazz Age Claridge’s – and a keepsake copy of Cecil Beaton’s Cocktail Book. Follow in their fashionable footsteps with a personal shopping appointment at Selfridges. Then it’s promenades and picnics in London’s Royal Parks, with a walking map that will also point you towards the capital’s cultural gems – courtesy of the Claridge’s Concierges. In between, pause for drinks at The Berkeley Bar and Terrace, let Carlos Place capture your heart at The Connaught or take it to the terrace back at Claridge’s Bar, compliments of your Maybourne credit.
- Complimentary 12pm check-in and 3pm check-out, confirmed on arrival subject to availability
- Welcome cocktails per person, taken from your keepsake copy of Cecil Beaton’s Cocktail Book
- Daily English breakfast for two served where you choose: in The Foyer & Reading Room, your room or suite
- Complimentary overnight valet parking
- £100 dining credit to spend at the restaurants and bars in The Berkeley or The Connaught – or here at Claridge's with all guest room and Junior Suite bookings or £300 dining credit with all other suite bookings, once per stay
- A personal shopping appointment for two guests at Selfridges (once per stay)
- A private tour and viewing for two guests at the Gagosian gallery. Visits are not available on Sunday or Monday due to gallery closing days.
Offer is valid for stays until 30 April 2022 (inclusive). Subject to availability, blackout dates apply.
From £656.25 Per Night*
(inclusive of 5% VAT until 31 March 2021)
Alternatively call our Reservations team on +44 (0)20 7107 8927